Sunday, June 24, 2012

MAC Blush Love Cloud

This Blush is released with the MAC Tres Cheek collection.

On website, MAC Lovecloud Blush is described as a “bright mid-tone pink” with a satin finish.


I was hesitant to buy it at first because it looked so similar to other light pink blushes which I own.But I'm so glad I purchased it.


Lovecloud is a very unique shade of illuminating, peachy pink. This is a yellow-based pink, but it looks coral with a yellow based undertone on my NC 40 skin. It gives the perfect natural flush to my face.


Tarte Dollface is similar, but it has a softer sheen. This color is so cheery and just the right amount of pink.


It has satin finish which is my favourite finish. It adds an instant glow to my cheeks and I find that because of the color, it goes well with nearly all makeup looks.

The color can be effortlessly built. It can go from a soft, sheer look to a much more intense, bolder cheek without too much work. It blends really well. 
This is a universally flattering shade of pink thus it will suit a wider range of skin tones.

This is the perfect blush for summer.

Packaging
The packaging is identical to those in the permanent line. Black packaging with no decorative case.

I like the fact that the packaging is normal because I will add it to my blush palette and not feel guilty about it. :)

Formula
It has good pigmentation and a sheen finish. It is soft to the touch without being powdery.It blends out without difficulty.

How I use it?
I reach for this one when I do a heavier eye or lip and want to keep the cheeks a bit on neutral side.

It can be layered with MAC stunner (another satin blush) and they both gives a lit from with-in finish to the face.

Pros
It do not emphasize skin imperfections and pores.
It has good staying power(nearly 6-7 hours).

Cons
Costly.

Retail Price: $20 (for 0.21 oz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.