MAC Blush Immortal Flower | preciouspearlmakeup: MAC Blush Immortal Flower
Google+

Sunday, June 24, 2012

MAC Blush Immortal Flower

This Blush is released with MAC Tres Cheek collection.



On the website Immortal Flower Blush is described as a “bright peach.” It looks like a soft peach with rose tints in the pan, but it’s much more coral when swatched and applied to cheeks. It is one of the more popular shades out of the six from Tres Cheek as it has that subtle coral touch that makes it wearable and perfect for summer.

It has a satin finish. There is certainly a soft sheen to it, but it is incredibly subtle. It can be seen as a matte finish blush.This is definitely an enchanting shade for summer.


The pigmentation is good but build is pretty sheer. The coverage is medium and less intense. I thought it was going to blend into my skin and not be noticeable at all, but it really showed up beautifully. It’s a gorgeous color and my favorite of the collection.On my cheeks, the color shows up as a lovely peach-coral shade. It gives a summery glow on cheeks.


This is a lighter version of MAC peaches.I have a pale complexion and usually steer clear of any products that lean toward an orange or yellow base but this color is so natural and perfect for my yellow toned skin.This shade is truly unique to anything that I own so far.


Formula:
It blends very easily on the skin. It is fairly true to color and so subtle that it cannot be overdone on the skin.


It goes on sheer, but is very easy to build. The texture is soft and silky smooth and the finish looks fresh and natural.

How I use it?:
Immortal Flower pairs beautiful with the bronze and olive eyes and orange/coral lips.


Packaging: 
The packaging is identical to those in the permanent line. Black packaging with no decorative case. I like the fact that the packaging is normal because I will add it to my blush palette and not feel guilty about it. :)

Pros:
It has good staying power(nearly 6-7 hours).
It is a natural color that's why there are no chances of overdoing it.

Cons:
Costly.
This color may not show on very dark skin tones.

Retail Price: $20 (for 0.21 oz)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.