Sunday, June 24, 2012

Color Bar Nail Lacquer Autumn Rose

I was in search for a shade similar to Butter London Trout Pout, then I came across Color Bar's shade no. 20 Autumn Rose. It is not exact dupe but they are pretty close.


It is a cream peachy pink color,just perfect for summer.This color gives a perfect summery glow to hands.


Formula
This has a cream formula which gives opacity in 3 coats. It is non-streaky. The application is smooth and it dries off quickly.

Pros
Budget friendly.
Hassle Free Formula.
The applicator brush is easy to use and provides a nice and smooth application.
It remained chip free for 3 days.

Quantity: 9ml

Retail Price
Rs 100

Online purchase from: Urbantouch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.