Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wet n Wild Waves of Enchantment



This is the polish from the Wet n wild’s Mermaids Cove collection 2011. Love its name and the color is stunning.



It is a lovely Rose-coral color packed with rose-gold duochrome microglitter. It glows in the Sun.




It is said to be the close dupe of Zoya Rica (from the Sunshine Collection). Zoya Rica is a bit darker and more coral pink.

Formula:

The formula is smooth and non-streaky. I applied two coats for the opacity. Its wear time is good. The polish dries quickly on the nails.



Retail Price: $1.99 (at CVS)


2 comments:

  1. Nice shade!! :)
    Win $100 Gift Card to spend at My-Wardrobe.com....Enter Giveaway http://www.stylishbynature.com/2012/05/full-on-my-wardrobe-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did u find this i been looking every where for it

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.