Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MAC Cremeblend blush Florida

Today, I am sharing my views on Florida blush from MAC.
MAC Florida Cremeblend Blush is described as a “bright coral” on the press release.




In the pan, it looks like a terrifying magenta pink. Florida is definitely a vibrant cool-toned color. When applied with a very light hand, it brightens my complexion and gives a soft flush of pink on cheeks. Unlike other cream blushes, the Cremeblend formula does not have a dewy finish. It gives a translucent sheen that looks more like a cheek stain.




The color is perfect for summer, and will last many summers as you do not need much. I am currently an NC40-42 and this shade is GORGEOUS on the cheeks. This will look good on warm as well as cool skin tones too.

This blush is buildable so it can be applied lightly for a barely there look or layered for a more dramatic look.  There is no shimmer in Florida just a lovely translucent sheen.





How I use it?
I like to pair this blush with MAC's MSF in Petticoat or Blonde dusted lightly on top.

I take a dab of it and spread it across the back of my hand, blend it and then apply it on my cheeks.


I would suggest using a small stippling brush to apply and blend this out and do it quickly before the formula dries on your cheeks.

Formula
It is not sticky at all. It is soft and blendable. It feels soft and smooth to the touch.

These are creamy but not sticky. It feels like a gel or cheek stain in feel, but it applies and looks like a cream blush. Once applied, it has a natural sheen but no shimmer.


Packaging
This collection has the cutest packaging; colorful blue, yellow and orange. It’s just the outer cover. It has original black packaging inside. The blush is in the original black casing with a see through cover.



Wear time
It wears a good 6 hours on my combination/oily skin.

Pros
Good staying power.
Creamy and lightweight.

Cons
Costly
Limited Edition
This may not suit girls with extremely dry skin.
A heavy hand can give 'Clown Face' look.

Retail Price: $20.00 for 0.19 oz

2 comments:

  1. pretty shade...nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cream blushes, and this color looks super pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.