Thursday, April 5, 2012

Revlon Photoready Concealer

Today, I am reviewing photoready concealer from Revlon. This is one of the best concealer I've ever used so far.  I love this for the slight shading I have under my eyes. I am very lucky that I don't have dark circles :)

According to website
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer for a flawless, airbrushed appearance in any light.
It is Oil-free and fragrance free.
All over face concealer helps imperfections and camouflage dark undereye circles.
Full yet undetectable coverage.
Photocromatic pigments bend, reflects and diffuse light.
Has SPF 20


Shades Available 

Revlon Photoready Concealer comes in 6 shades:
Fair,Light, Light Medium, Medium Deep, Deep
Tip
Apply under eyes and over any imperfections or dark spots, blend using fingertips in gently patting motion. Always try to select a concealer shade slightly lighter than skin tone particularly for the under eye area.
Packaging
It comes in a twist up stick form. It has a transparent cap and a matte black casing.
The stick makes it easy to apply concealer to a particular area.
The packaging is very travel friendly.

Formula
The formula is very light weight, creamy and pigmented.It glides on skin and blends easily. It is a long-wearing formula.



Coverage:
It gives a light to medium coverage.

How I use it?
I use the shade Medium. I apply it on my under area and around nose, then I blend it with a damp sponge/brush or finger tips. I finish it with a bit of powder on top.
Always try to select a concealer shade slightly lighter than skin tone particularly for the under eye area.
(Though I do not suffer from dark circles, I use this product to brighten my under eye area.)
Before and After using Revlon Photoready concelaer

Pros:
Affordable.
Being Oil-free it is perfect for Oily/Combination skin
Being fragrance-free it is perfect for sensitive skin.
It has SPF-20.
It brightens under eye area.
Available in 6 shades.
It does not crease or tend to settle in fine lines and doesn’t look cakey.
It's yellow tones are suitable for covering up dark blemishes.
Cons
It may not cover very prominent under eye bags or dark circles.
It may not work for people with extremely dry skin.
Retail Price: $10
Will I repurchase: For sure. My eyes loves it.
Which is your favorite concealer girls?


4 comments:

  1. looks grt product thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its a good product :) You're welcome..

      Delete
  2. I have this too and it's ALWAYS in my purse. You're right, I can't use it on dry areas, but when my skin is acting normal, it works really well. I find it brightens up my under-eye area really well and easily conceals any blemishes, dark spots, or dark circles :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too keep it my purse for small touch ups :D

      Delete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.