Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Milani Nail Lacquer Bijou Bronze

Hey everyone, today I am sharing a gorgeous shade from Milani.

I LOVE this color. This is an orange bronze color with subtle golden shimmer. It is a perfect spring color.


                                               

I like the brush as it is small and narrow enough to completely polish my nails without touching my fingertips.


Formula
It has a metallic finish. It dries pretty quickly and takes two coats for opacity.
The polish looks beautiful on nails. 




Wear Time
- It goes on without chipping for nearly 3 days.
- Perfect for the summer and doesn't chip easily.



Retail Price
$2.85 (I got it on Sale!)

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.