Monday, March 19, 2012

MAC Equilibrium Blush

Hey everyone, today I am reviewing a beautiful blush from MAC.

It is described as a light bronze with a satin finish in the press release. This was released as a part of 2011 MAC Me Over collection.





It is a warm neutral shade and should work on both warmer as well as cooler skin tones. It has a golden sheen to it which gives a blushing effect to the face. It has orange undertone (not orange as MAC Blunt). It doesn’t look muddy on darker skin tones. It is perfect for understated or smokey eye look.



How to wear it?
As a bronzer for lighter skin tones.
It can also be used for contouring (sculpting) for pale skintones.
As a blush for darker skin tones.
This can also be layered with other blush to give a natural glowy effect on the face.
(I wear this with Physician’s Formula Mineral blush rosy Glow)

Packaging
This comes in a black casing with a plastic see through lid on the top.



Formula
It has satin finish. It has smooth texture and the color payoff is good.


Staying Power
Lasts a good 6 hours on my oily skin.  

Pros
Pigmented.
Good color payoff.
Smooth in texture.
Color is buildable.

Retail Price: $19.50

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted this blush, but for some reason I still haven't picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is beautiful! You should definitely get this.

      Delete
  2. I want this but its always sold out in my regular MAC store :(
    I got gingerly instead

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.