Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Essie Sexy Divide


Essie Sexy Divide is from Essie’s Winter 2008 Collection. 

It is a dark purple with red based shimmer. It is not a flat color, it is more vibrant and brighter in person. The shimmer gives depth to this shade.


It is a little difficult to capture the exact color of this polish. My image don't do justice to this gorgeous color.

I have used three coats for full coverage.

Formula:
The formula is non-streaky and an easy gliding one.

Retail Price: $6

Availability: Walmart, Ulta

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous color. I know what you mean, sometimes it sucks to coat on layers just to get full coverage.
    XOXO T

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.