Monday, January 16, 2012

MAC Stunner Blush

Stunner. A real stunner! Hello, I am talking about a blush here.

It is described as a light coral pink with satin finish. This is released as a part of 2011 MAC Me Over collection.

It is a pale pink with hint of peach. It has a slight sheen to it which looks amazing for a natural look. It is lighter then Benefit’s Bella Bamba. It is suitable for both warm as well as cool skin tones.




What I love about this blush is that it can be worn without worrying about overdoing it (like Fleur Power). It is subtle for an everyday look or if you have a smokey eye. This is somewhat close to MAC Dainty (more yellow) and NARS Deep Throat (more peachy & shimmery).


How to wear it?
Layer it for more natural look.
For darker skin tones it can be layered on top of cream blushes e.g. NYX Glow or Boho chic.

   (without flash)
(Flash)

Packaging
This comes in a round black casing with a plastic see through lid on the top.

Formula
It has satin finish. It has smooth texture and the color payoff is good.

Staying Power
It lasts a good 8 hours on my oily skin. If layered on a cream blush, it lasts a whole day. 

Pros
Pigmented
Good color payoff
No chalky feel
Smooth in texture
Color is buildable.

Cons
It may not work for very dark skin tones.

Retail Price: $19.50

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

3 comments:

  1. Amazing product. Great swatches and review.
    Thanks for sharing
    http://wemakeupblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much. http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this blush.. and i love it so much.. it's like those barely there blushes!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.