Monday, December 5, 2011

NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel Classic Coral Creme

Neither is it Coral nor crème. But it’s a beautiful color.
It is strawberry pink and shimmery.
I am talking about NYC Long wearing Nail Enamel Coral Creme here... 


Formula
The formula is sheer with silver micro shimmer. It requires three coats to achieve opacity.

Wear Time
It wore for two days and chipped.

Pros
Cheap.
Easily available.
Pretty shade.

Cons
Less staying power.

Retail Price
99 Cents (for 13.3ml)

Availability 
Walmart

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

5 comments:

  1. I love the color! I love NYC.


    care to follow?
    www.seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wouldn't mind doing three coats, it's pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aly7 yeah its a pretty color...

    @Galaxia yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty shade :)

    nice blog... following u!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.