Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MAC Moleskin Eyeshadow

MAC Moleskin eyeshadow is released as a part of the 2011 MAC Me Over collection.



It was the shade I was least excited about. Despite this, it was the standout for me in the MAC Me Over collection. After seeing the swatches on various blogs I purchased MAC Moleskin. I certainly do not regret it!




MAC Moleskin eye shadow is a nude brown color with nude pink tones. It looks more natural against my skin than a brown/grey eye shadow, which can look muddy sometimes. I've used Moleskin every day since I got it and it is very useful. It is perfect for a natural eye look as a crease color. It adds just a little depth and is subtle enough so that no-one would ever guess I even have a color in my crease.




Moleskin also makes a perfect blending color.



 Urban Decay Naked (lighter) Vs MAC Moleskin Vs Urban Decay Buck (darker).


Pros
The pigmentation and texture are also great.
This does not have a chalky feel.
This color is the perfect multi-tasker. It can be used in the crease, on the lid with a swipe of eyeliner and to blend out a smokey eye.

Cons
Limited Edition

Retail Price: $15 

Thanks for stopping by. Stay beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.