Thursday, December 8, 2011

E.l.f Professional Nail Polish Remover Pads


I picked these up on a whim as I needed to get my nail polish off on the way to a meeting.





One pad takes off all the polish on both hands. They also take off glitter and metallic nail polishes pretty well. They do leave a little greasy feel but that is easy to wash off. I really like these pads. They are very convenient.

Elf Website:

These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover. Citrus scent and gentle formula leave nails fresh and soft.

Ingredients: 

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Hexyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol



Packaging:

These pads come in a small plastic tub which is sleek and travel friendly. Getting the pads out can be a problem as you definitely have to work a bit to separate out a single pad.




Fragrance:

It has a Citrus scent.

PROS:

The price is cheap.
They do not leave the nails dry and rough.
Effectively remove nail polish.
They are very convenient to keep in your travel bag as they don’t take much room.
They are not dripping wet.

CONS:

The citrus scent is somewhat unpleasant.
They pads can dry if lid is not screwed tighter.

Retail Price: $1 (for 18 pads)

Will I repurchase: YES 



5 comments:

  1. interesting - i've always wondered about these! i like that they're thin pieces

    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These look awesome! I have just recently tried elf products for the first time and I am a huge fan, especially for the price! Great review, I might have to pick these up next time I am in Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they take glitter off - that is amaze - i better get e some xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angie yeah they are thin as paper, but works wonderfully...

    @Irnshelby Some elf products are really good. Thanks :)

    @kirstyb taking off glitter is easier with these, you just need to press these pads on the nails to take them off.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.