Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Beauty Finds at Walmart

In this short post I wanted to share about these Nail Polishes I found in the Halloween Section of Walmart yesterday.







Sorry for the swatches on false nails but I just quickly wanted to show you the shatter/crackle effect of these "Salon Perfect Crackle Nail Lacquer".





                                            (Swatched over Milani's Black Magic w/o top coat)


First Impressions: 
- They have pretty Crackle effect on the nails.
- I cannot comment on chipping or wear of these as I have not tried them on  
  my nails.
- They don't have any specific names.
- For such a low price these are worth trying. 


Retail Price: $2 (at Walmart)

5 comments:

  1. Wow the shatter effect is really nice on these polishes! Thanks so much for sharing the swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the gold and the wear is fantastic. Four days, no top coat & no chips

    www.grace-and-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure how to apply this polish. I put it over the top of my already painted toenails and it did not work at all. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rinny Welcome..

    @Gracie Yeah these work pretty good.

    @Marie yeah :)

    @Anonymous Just apply two thick coats quickly on your painted toe nails and wait for the Crackle effect. See if this works for you.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.