Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wet n Wild Trio – I’m Getting sunburned


Sunburns are really bad for the skin. But this Sunburn is cool(No I'm not crazy!!).

I am talking about the much hyped wet n wild eye shadow Trio in "I'm getting sunburned". 

I love the colors in this palette. The pigmentation is wonderful and the texture of the shadows is smooth and creamy.







This particular palette is very versatile. It has a warm frosty pink, a blackened brown and a rich metallic gold with a kind of pinkish shimmer. I like the pink randomly in there, but my favorite colors to use together are the gold and brown.

The brown has some shimmer but it is not prominent once applied.



Formula:
Pigmented and creamy
Great lasting power
Perfect blendability

Pros:
As they are very pigmented, a little goes a long way.

Cons:
My only concern is that the brown has a bit of fallout when you first use it.

Retail Price: $2.99 (with the deals at drugstores you can score them in $  
0.99)

Being so affordable this palette is a good deal!

You can also score this palette from my International giveaway.
Happy

Have you tried any Wet n Wild eyeshadows?

3 comments:

  1. The colors on the palette look great for a fall look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love wet & wild palettes!! affordable but of good quality!! can't wait for ur fotd! keep in touch hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erin yeah they are!! its a good palette..

    @Diane I too love them. They are super pigmented. Sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.