Thursday, September 22, 2011

NYX Blush in Sand

Blushes are my weakness. I have to have all the good blushes. This is the first time, I am trying NYX blushes and I can say I am somewhat impressed.

This blush is sheer but buildable and doesn't give me that dirty or muddy effect. The only thing I don’t like about this product is that some of the glitter is big.








It gives a golden sand glow, and although on my finger it appears to have glitter it does not show up on my cheekbones as much.




Packaging:
The packaging is just like a larger version of the eyeshadow singles, square black pot with a clear top. Blush has a quilted design. Packaging is cute and the handy size.

Formula:
Pigmented
Smooth in application



                                                                            (blended Swatch)

Pros:
This can work as a highlighter for skin tone NC40 and above.
This can be used as an eyeshadow.
Buildable color.

Cons:
Accentuate pores.
It crumbles/breaks easily.
Has a lot of Shimmer.

Retail Price: $4.99 (for 0.18oz)

Will I repurchase: No. One is enough. I would love to try some other colors.

10 comments:

  1. Another Awards! I love your blog and I nominated you for 2 more blog awards! Check out my blog for more details :)
    alishaserre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blush, its very pretty :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous post & a stunning, stunning post. Love what you're doing!
    (& I would love you to check my blog dear :))

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Christine Iversen Yeah its very pretty.

    @LLucija Thanks hun :) I will definitely check it..

    @Tamara Thanks :) sure..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nyx products! :)

    I followed! :) follow me back?

    chiclookxo.blogspot.com

    -Ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! great shade to have hun!
    thanks for sharing the swatch!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.