Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Blog Award!!

I am so EXCITED for My First Blog Award!! Yay!! 





I was so surprised and lucky enough to be nominated by an amazing blogger  Alisha Serre. Thank you! You can check her wonderful blog here: alishaserre.blogspot.com


This is an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers in order to help them connect with more people.






Now I have the honor of passing it on to five other blogs  Dancing


ariannecruz07.blogspot.com 
aikafierce.blogspot.com
alberteinsteintookmyname.blogspot.com
beautyandeverythingelse.com
beautysmartie03.com


I love reading these blogs. These are very informative and helpful.



Please Remember to:
*Post this on your Blog.
*Choose five bloggers you want to give it to & comment on a post letting them know you have chosen them.
*Show thanks to the person who gave you the award by linking it back to them.


9 comments:

  1. great award, and deserved!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :)
    http://www.beautysmartie03.com/2011/09/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot gal! hugggsss :) Even I love reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Arianne Cruz Welcome hun :)

    @Rachel Thanks so much :)

    @Stella Rose ♡‬ Thanks :)

    @Rosamond Kim Thank you :)

    @EVE-O-LUTION Thanks gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for your success !!Keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.