Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray

I wish I could have a heat tamer thing for the Atlanta's hot weather too..The fall has started but the heat is still boiling my mind! Yes I love the summer, but I don't like the heat.


Today I am reviewing a Heat Tamer spray from tresemme which I have been using for some time now.


There's one rule when you expose your hair to heat — the hair must be protected.


This is one of the rare products that live up to its name and the hype it receives. It really competes with the high end products.



The packaging is great; it has an 'unlock' or 'lock' feature on the sprayer so you don't lose product which is great for packing or traveling. I love the trigger sprayer. It sprays out in a mist, not like a jet or stream.


You can apply it on damp or dry hair. The smell is not strong, it's pleasant. This makes my hair super soft, shiny, and actually detangles it. I have very fine straight hair so this product really helps. This protects my hair while blow drying and gives them some hold and bounce as well. And it really reduces frizz and fly away.

I have found that this is a great leave-in! It is vitamin enriched and is great for hair ends.



According to the Tresemme website:

The moisture-locking vitamin complex hydrates and is heat-activated to guard against harsh styling damage.

Pros:  Does not leave any residue on top of my hair or in my scalp.
          Good leave in product for hair (as it is Formulated with silk                   protein, Vitamin E and ProVitamin) 
          Comes in easy Spray bottle
          Pleasant smell
          Good for travel purposes as the bottle has lock-unlock function
          Pretty accessible (can be find easily in drugstores)
          Not costly

Cons:
It is a bit sticky

Retail Price: $ 3.99 to 4.99 (depending upon where you purchase) for 8 fl oz

Will I repurchase: For sure

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS :) I use it too. Not often coz I'm lazy drying my hair but for sure. I love the smell too

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Arianne Cruz its ok for cute people to be lazy... no one minds.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe the packaging looks so high end ^^

    Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY-Korean BB creams , thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good!! Nice blog hun :D
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it too except for the smell which is a little too strong for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that the smell is way too strong, and it reminds me of that 'salon smell'. Some people like that fragrance, but I can't stand it. Too bad - I really wanted to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lina Kim Thanks :)

    @Rakhshanda Thanks :)

    @Harshleem@BeautyTidbits yeah it is a lill bit strong but the product is great.

    @Swatch And Learn yeah..it is. It becomes less smelly once you spray it on hair.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.