Thursday, August 25, 2011

Olay Professional PRO X hydra firming cream


“Like mother like daughter”. This saying is so opposite when it comes to mine and mom’s skin.

My mom has tried so many products for her dry/flaky skin. When she came across this one, she thought of giving it a try.

This is another great product from Olay.



This cream is such a change from the oily night creams she has been using (like L'Oreal Revitalift, other Olay products, Avon, Lancome). It has a wonderful, silky texture. According to her it is a bit tacky until completely absorbed, but her skin looks more radiant and is much better hydrated. 



She told me that her skin looks and feels much firmer. I don't know if the firmness is just a temporary or cosmetic illusion or if in time the product will actually make her skin firmer, but she swears that she’s seeing a difference in her neck and face. She’s using this for about a month now. She told me that she has received a lot of compliments about the radiance and glow of her skin.

Pros:
It's a great night cream and absorbs quickly.
It is the best choice for mature skin.
It doesn't leave a greasy feeling nor does the covered area feel heavy or irritable.
Great for sensitive skin.


According to Olay’s website:
Pro-X Hydra Firming Cream is professionally designed as a primary solution that helps optimize elasticity and firmness by plumping and locking in moisture.

Benefits:
  • Hexamindine locks in moisture, thereby plumping and firming the skin.
  • Peptides help stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
  • Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) improves the appearance of wrinkles, decreases skin discolorations, lessens redness, reduces sallowness, and improves skin elasticity.

Retail price: $33.18 (for 1.7 oz)

Blogaholic Designs”=

5 comments:

  1. Hmm never tried night creams coz I'm too oily as it is. But I did use Olay when I went to Texas. The difference of humidity here in Philippines and US is soooo big. I felt my skin drying when I stayed there for several weeks but it was a good thing I had Olay to keep my face from flaking.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, what is the price?

    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lvoe dur blgo visite http://www.ThestyleStash.com form more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kai Sensei Yeah olay make some really good products..

    @Cookie it is $33.18

    @Rafaella Online Thanks hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a really good night cream. My next one I'm investing in is definetely Olay :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.