Friday, August 5, 2011

Lipstick Love I - MAC Sheen Supreme Lipsticks - Impressive/Ultra Darling/ Quite the Thing!

My favorite cosmetic is Lipstick. I love the way they give a pop of color to my face when I don't have much time for makeup.

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipsticks - These remind me of the Slimshines, MAC used to have. 

Impressive:

Color : Neutral gilded plum (as on MAC website)
This for me is my lips but better color as I have very pigmented rosey lips. Every time I wear this, I get compliments. It moisturizes my lips like a lip balm but gives them enough color that a gloss can't.






Ultra Darling:

Color: Mid-tone yellow pink (as on MAC website) - but I don’t see any yellow in it.
This is probably my favorite lipstick. I'm normally a sucker for corals and this is slightly corally pink.




Quite the Thing!:


Color: Deep blue plum 
It has a bit of fuchsia shimmer in it. Though it seems a bit scary in the tube but it is pretty sheer  on lips.




                                                Impressive, Ultra Darling, Quite the Thing! (top to bottom)


Scent:
 
Vanilla (same as the other MAC Lipsticks)

Texture: 
Glossy, moisturizing, creamy consistency, colors are sheer but build-able.

Staying Power: 
On my lips these stay for about 3-4 hours (without drinking/eating)

Pros: 
Less slippery than Slimshines
No need of applying Lip gloss as these are pretty glossy.

Packaging: 
Sleek and Shiny.

Cons: 
These are extremely soft and tend to melt in hot weather.

Retail Price: $14.50 (3.6 g / 0.12 US oz)

Will I repurchase: without any doubt 
 


So girls what is your favorite cosmetic?

5 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! I haven't tried any of these. I must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty swatches.. can't wait to try these colors!
    Btw hun, thanks for joining the giveaway! glad to see my blog to your blog roll! thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the deep plum, on the right skin tone it would be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ultra Darling is such a pretty shade....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yami Yes, you shud try these...

    @Dianne Thanks.. you are welcome :)

    @Victoria Yes, it is a lovely color..

    @sahar awan yes Ultra darling is my fave from this collection..

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.