Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Freeman (feeling Beautiful) - Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask

Clay mask = A HG product for Oily skin.

I have experimented with many clay masks and every time I use a new one, my mom thinks that I again had some silly fruit experiment gone wrong. :D

I have oily/combination skin and have to constantly blot throughout the day; and the summer season is proving havoc on my skin. Anyone can tell about the weather outside, looking at my skin!  It turns extremely oily in humid weather.

I thought of giving a try to this one after using different clay masks. 



It made my skin feel very soft, immediately after the first use. I liked how it made my combination skin not dried out. I did not experience any burning or tingling sensation when I used this and loved the way it made my skin looking fresh and healthy. Now I barely had to do a powder touch up throughout the day.




I am using it three times a week and it has really helped me with my oily skin in this hot weather.

What this product claims:
  • Purges pores
  • Firms and smoothes skin 
  • Contains natural ingredients
This rich clay mask, with added oatmeal and Vitamin E, draws out excess oils and dirt, purging clogged pores, leaving your skin clean and soft.

Pros: Balances Skin, Exfoliates, Improves Overall skin Texture, Softens Skin, Unclogs pores of dirt and make up, deep cleanse without drying, tighten pores.  

It has a very refreshing scent and this stuff spreads on so smoothly and easily.

It does what it says. Finally a great product with a great price.

Price: $3.99 (for 6 fl oz /150 ml)

Will I repurchase: For sure

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've seen this before at Cold Storage, might check it out haha thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.