Tuesday, August 16, 2011

EOS Hand Lotion


I think the EOS products have the most simple and cutest packaging. It's no fuss with cute colors and not a million letters of text and logos everywhere.




I was drawn to this product because of the packaging - not necessarily because of the cute colors and quirky shape, but more because of the practicality of it.

The bottle is shaped like a compact - flat & circular - but it's abstractly-shaped, not symmetrical (if that makes sense ;)). There's a flip-top cap at one end (which can be a bit tough to open unless you put some muscle into it), and the opening is small enough to control the amount dispensed.




With my perpetually dry hands and ragged cuticles, I always need hand lotion with me, but can never find one to fit in my tiny, flat clutches. EOS has finally solved this problem.

Texture:
The texture is thin and light, glides on silky smooth, and absorbs quickly and leaves a nice, hydrated, satin finish which I love (I hate having greasy hands for several minutes after applying hand cream.)

Scent:
The lotion comes in 2 scents: regular and cucumber.
The regular flowery scent is extremely light and barely noticeable. 

Pros:
The flip lid is secure and won't open in my purse.
Cute Packaging

Cons:
The only down side about this hand lotion is that it doesn't last long. I'd say it doesn't last more than half an hour.

Retail Price: $3.79 for 1.5 oz

I would like a lotion I could buy consistently throughout the year.

Will I repurchase: No

(The bottle can be refilled, so I will refill it with a more effective hand lotion)..oh ya!! I am smart.

Dancing smiley

8 comments:

  1. thanks for this review hun.. been lemming to try this product.. but i was quite hesitant-- i have a very dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I use their lip balms.. I like them.. nice blog.. following u now :)

    -Rekha
    http://www.makeupnbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I've been curious about this lotion :) Love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow packaging is cute!

    from your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Diane welcome hun :) You should definitely check this out.

    @Rekha EOS Lipbalms are really good. This is on a low side compared to them.

    @Vintage Makeup Thanks :) EOS make the cutest packaging..

    @Artist by Design thanks for following...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to try this, I love their lipbalms :) Great review :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, nice review. but how do you refill the bottle or how do you open the eos hand cream bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.