Friday, July 15, 2011

MUFE Matt Velvet + Matifying Foundation

With my kind of skin, I was always compromising on either color or the compatibility to get a foundation .I have been on a search for a perfect foundation for my Oily skin and I think I found it. I am in love with the MUFE Matte Velvet +. It’s just like its name. You use it once and you will use it forever 
Happy smiley




It is a medium to full coverage foundation. Its texture is smooth and feels like Velvet. It keeps my skin matte for a few hours (as I have Combination/Oily skin). It matches my skin perfectly. A little goes a long way (although the bottle is small, it lasts me about four months) and you don’t need to cake up. I set it with MUFE HD Powder, and as the day goes on, I get a little bit dewy, but not extremely oily. It is not drying on skin despite of being oil-free.

Pros:
Comes in 16 different shades.
Doesn’t break me out.
Medium to full coverage.
Nice Finish.
Squeezy bottle, with which it is easy to get the right amount (sanitary too).


Con:
It’s a costlier product as compared to its size.
Dries up quickly on face (so you have to work quick enough)

Retail Price: $ 34 (for 1.01oz)

Will I Repurchase: For Sure J

13 comments:

  1. that's expensive... lol but if it works for u, then that's great. im saving up my money so i can buy the laura mercier foundation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's also a gud one... I also want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Matte Velvet +

    Great review, you sure do need to work fast with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased MUFE hd foundation and wasn't won over... I think I'll ask for a sample of mat velvet next time I'm in Sephora, it sounds promising...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lucy yeah you should definitely give it a dry..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing.. I have the same skin as you and I would really use something like this..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Marina Yeah you should definitely give it a try...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking for a new foundation, this looks nice, I'll look into it :)

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I wish we had this brand over here in Croatia...we're so behind on many makeup related things...

    I'm so happy to find someone from Atlanta in the blogging community :) I lived in Cumming for a year, had so much fun...I'll be returning there next summer hopefully :)

    Keep up the great work!

    I'm a follower now :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. @sweetmouse24 Thanks :)
    Atlanta is a happening place:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely review!!! This is one of my FAVORITE foundations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Mizz Entice thanks :) yeah is is really good.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.