Thursday, July 14, 2011

EOS

Look what I found !!! Easter eggs





I always wanted to try these. As I am a sucker for cute packaging & these
looks so cute. I completely adore the packaging.


"EOS: Evolution of smooth"

I got the pack of two limited edition ones: Strawberry Sorbet and Passion Fruit.
     

First when I got it, I tried pulling the lid…just like the other lip balms. After trying for a few seconds I twisted off the lid…aha!! There it was. A sphere shaped lip balm.I was in such a hurry that I forgot to read the instructions on the pack. “Twist off top Pucker up, smooth on, smile”. I guess this is what happens with everyone who finds the product they are waiting to try for such a long time.

It is super creamy on lips, very moisturizing. It is a light coverage lip balm for summer. 

I don’t think these can work in harsh winters or super chapped lips.




  According to the EOS website: These have

·       Long-lasting moisture
·       Shea butter & vitamin E
·       Smoothes on clear 

     EOS Lip balms are:
        Gluten-free
·       Paraben-free
·       Petrolatum-free
·       Phthalate-free
  Retail Price: $ 5.96 (at Walmart)
 Will I Repurchase: For Sure 

 I found my new go to Lip balm for summer. Which lip balms do you like girls?




12 comments:

  1. I love the eos balms, these flavours sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tabitha Sheridan yeah u should :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out my review of EOS lip balm :)
    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com/2011/07/eos-lip-balm-review.html

    ps. new follower :D cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhh I can't find those anywhere here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... these lip balms sound great. I have never tried them before, but would really love to.
    Do they smell as good as they sound?

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the only lip balm I use. EOS is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love love the eos ball . lemon is my favorite, i really enjoy ur blog nd im following, id love for u too follow back Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lovely, i wish we had this is romania too:)
    thanks for liking my page, even sometimes i write things in romanian too :D I invite u to apply to my giveaways if u want, there is a banner at the beginning of my sidebar with a cat, click there and ull see the GA. i wish you had a follow button, it would be so useful for me to follow u from now on...
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @G A B Y Nowthese are available in Canada too

    @Shelley yeah these have really amazing smell..

    @Tinuke EOS is now my fave too :)

    @Britney My fave is strawberry sorbet. Thanks for following..

    @SuperficialBeauty.com Thanks... sure I would love to participate :) I do have a follow button in my sidebar. Sometime it is not visible, you can refresh the page to view it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know the buttons problem :)) but i refreshed many times and still i cannot see it, oh well, i will try tomorrow too:) thanks for the reply :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so adorable :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.