Saturday, July 9, 2011

About me

Hi I am Pearl, I am new to this blogging world. Not exactly NEW new…as earlier I had a blog (during my college days). So as an Intro I would like to share a few things about me with you guys.
è I am an MBA, working as a Makeup Artist. I learned makeup from Paul Mitchell School of Makeup (Yes! I learned it ;)) & just started doing freelance work, so you can tell I am new to this “Makeup Artist World”.
è 2011 is a year full of change for me. I completed my Makeup Artist course, started my blog, and also started my freelance Makeup Artist work.
As a kid I use to think that what is the use of doing makeup?  only ruining your own skin and it is sheer waste of money  to invest  in makeup products. But as I grew up I became fascinated with the makeup products. I knew that there is an artist in me as I was good with Sketches and Paintings. But never knew that this is also an art. An art to rediscover yourself, an art to boost up your confidence…an art to feel good about yourself…
And now no more rambling about myself J
Here is my blog related to beauty and makeup…

5 comments:

  1. Good luck to you hun.
    thank you for joining the giveaway! appreciate it alot.
    hope to read more posts from you.. i followed you back ! enjoy it!
    more power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your schooling!! I can't wait to go! ;] Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging :) Nice blog so far!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful and refrain from using profanity or including links in your comments. Posts containing either will be deleted. If you have a blog you would like me to check out, shoot me a message and your link by using my Contact Me form.